quarta-feira, 3 de junho de 2009

Text about James Bond, by Flávia

James got back to his house from a party because he was tired. The windows were closed, so he opened then because it was hot. He took a shower and went to bed.
He heard a noise. It was coming from the window. Someone was moving behind the curtains, so he took his gun. However, it wasn't a robber. It was his girfriend. She hugged João and kissed his mouth.
"Mary, what are you doing here ?"
"Help me! My father is after me! He wants to kill me because we are together!"
They went to the bathroom and turned on the shower so that nobody could listen to their conversation. They planned to escape from the city.
Suddenly a voice came from the bedroom.
"Ha ha. I caught you both!"
The Mary's father came from the bedroom and shot James Bond and Mary Goodnight .

Um comentário: